We endeavour to help you promote your health, please book an appointment to discuss any aspect of your health with us. Our assistant practitioner holds daily health promotion clinics, several are detailed below:
- Smoking Cessation Clinic: All methods are currently offered in the surgery on prescription, we can support you with regular reviews and encouragement to help you cease smoking. You can also contact Smoke Free Liverpool for support.
- Weight Management: Our Assistant Practitioner holds regular weight management clinics to give you advice and support helping you achieve a healthy weight for you.
- Exercise for Health Referrals: We can refer you to the gym to help you manage your weight and improve your fitness. Exercise is also very beneficial in many other conditions such as depression or arthritis, please book an appointment with our assistant practitioner so she can set this up for you.
- NHS Health Checks: Including Well Man and Well Women checks.
- Flu Clinics: Our nurses hold seasonal flu clinics every year; please ask at reception to see whether you could benefit from this. Regular immunisation is free of charge to the following at-risk people to protect them from seasonal flu:
- People aged 65 and over.
- People living with serious medical conditions.
- People living in a nursing or residential home.
- The main carers for elderly or disabled person whose welfare maybe at risk if the carer becomes ill.
- Healthcare or social care professionals directly involved in patient care.
- Pregnant Women
- Children aged 2 and 3
Please book an appointment for any of the above with reception, ask for our Assistant Practitioner.